1) The Finished Work of the Cross.
We are saved by grace alone, by faith alone, in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone. Jesus paid for all our sins, past, present and future by dying on the cross over 2000 years ago. Eph 2: 8,9 John 19:30, Heb 10:12-14. We trust in Him...
2) The Bible - God's Inspired and Infallible Word.
The Bible (Old and New Testament) is the framework for everything we do as Christians. The Bible points us to Jesus and His grace, directs our actions, and is solely divinely inspired. The Bible should never be manipulated or contradicted to justify any supposed "new" move of God. Period! 2 Tim 3:15, Acts 18:28.
3) Passionate Evangelism.
Because People Matter to God, not programs.God desires everyone to come into personal relationship Him. 2 Peter 3:9, John 3: 16,John 10:14. (Every generation, ethnicity, gender and group)
4) Being filled with the Holy Spirit who wants to live His life in us.
We encourage people to be Spirit birthed, formed, filled and led. Rom 8:14, Gal 5:18.
5) Living out our Faith - becoming like Jesus.
We experience our faith through His transformation.
- WORSHIP & PRAISE of Jesus with heart.
- AUTHENTICITY. God calls you to be YOU, in HIM.
- SERVANTHOOD unto God and to each other.
- REPENTANCE & GROWTH. Bear much fruit.
- PRAYER, HUMILITY & INTEGRITY.
- FREEDOM, HEALING & HOPE for everyone.
- TIME, TALENTS, TREASURES for God
- LOVE for EACH OTHER as God loves us...
6) Doing Church as a Team!
We are the body, not the body part. Mat 18: 19-21, 1Pet 4:10, 1Cor 14:26, Eph 2:22, Eph 3:6, Ecc 9:10, Ro 16:12, 1 Co 4:12, 1Th 5:12.
7) Every person can discover and realize God's incredible plan for their life.
Jer 29:11, Rom 12:2.
8) Equipping, Empowering and Mobilizing God's people to the ministry to which they’ve been called.
Every ministry that God calls us to do is important. There should be no favoritism! People are more important than programs! Jn 3:16, Mt 6:26,12:12, Gal 3:28, 1Cor 3:6.
9) No Weirdness!
No non-biblical tangents. Real God, Real Word of God - no substitutes. (Acts 17:11, 2 Peter 3:16, 1 Cor 15: 3,4. Authentic power!
10) Everyone is a ten somewhere.
You just need to find out where. 1Pe 4:10, Ro 12:6, 1Co 12:1,4
11th Commandment: "Thou Shalt Have FUN".
Laughter is good medicine. The joy of the Lord is our strength. 1 Thess 1:16, Psalm 32:11, Psalm 125:2-3, Psalm 45:15, Isaiah 65:14.