Every person, every team, every leader, every ministry and every pastor is called to fulfill the heart and mission of Church.
With God's power we will...Grow our Life, Impact our World, and Live God's Dream for our lives.
Our Heart Focus
There are many different ways to communicate our most compelling intentions for church, and since each of them is an ongoing process, rather than a one-time event, they cannot easily be codified into a short list. However, the list that follows will give you a fairly good idea of our particular aims as a church. Life in our congregation is geared to:
1. Help people who do not know God -- or, at least, not well -- to know Him better, and to love Him more.
2. Convince every person that Jesus is the only avenue through whom we can have a restored relationship with God.
3. Demystify the person and work of the Holy Spirit, calling on Him to aid our worship and to empower our ministry.
4. Focus on the good news for weary people who have been languishing in the desert of pain, sorrow legalism or rebellion.
5. Explain the principles and ways of the Kingdom of God, so that people can see immediate, life-changing implications.
6. Embrace people within a living community of fellow believers who are learning to love one another as Jesus commanded.
7. See people discover, understand and flourish in the spiritual gifts and ministry gift-mix God has uniquely designed for them.
8. Encourage people to see the whole world and to see that each of us has a part to play in taking the gospel to the ends of the earth.
9. Mobilize individuals into various aspects of serving others, practical in action by doing to others what has been done to them.
10. Ultimately, we focus on three ministry objectives;
We desire to help people
A) Grow their LIFE,
B) Impact their WORLD and to
C) Live the DREAM that God has put in their hearts...
To summarize our heart...
We want to “Love God and Love People. The God we love is the God of the Bible, who is revealed in the Father, Son(Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit. The people we want to love, is you, the person that Jesus died for on the cross.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”